Friday, June 3, 2011

Psychic Wins Lottery: Jay Leno Celebrates

Columbus, OH - A self-proclaimed psychic won the Ohio State Lottery today, with a prize of $2.4 million. Jay Leno has been asking for this day for years, and it finally happened for him. The psychic, Roy DeClerq, 42, is from Cleveland.


“The numbers came to me in a dream a few nights ago. I have never bought a lottery ticket before. I had always had moral objections to the whole concept of the lottery. But there I was, laying in bed when I darted awake and wrote them down. The next morning, I bought the ticket and won,” DeClerq said.

When asked what he plans to do with the money, he replied, “I am going to give some to the Red Cross, and keep the rest for myself until my police psychic career takes off.”

Already, law enforcement agencies across the country have been calling DeClerq to use his psychic powers. With so many offers coming in, he is divining which will be the most fruitful in his future.

“I have always had powers, I just never used them. Now, they’re getting stronger and I want to use them for good.”

Some have questioned his powers, attributing this to a freak coincidence. When asked by BFTJ Journalist Annabel Lee as to what her middle name was, DeClerq replied, “Marie”. He was wrong.

Annabel Lee is a freelance journalist for the Baltimore Fake Times Journal. She has a middle name. It’s for her to know and you to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment