Monday, June 6, 2011

Baltimore Fake Time Journal Wins Award

Los Angeles, CA - Voters this week vast their votes for the best websites on the internet., home to the Baltimore Fake Times Journal and Annabel Lee Prees, was voted the best website at

While it is true there is only one site at that web address, it was an honor for the BFTJ to even be nominated, let alone win.

“This is the greatest day in my life!” said Annabel Lee to herself. “I can’t believe we won something! Now I have a trophy to put on my shelf! I can put it next to my senior superlative comment of “Most Likely To Get Hit Buy A Steamroller While Dancing Naked In The Rain”! I can’t believe today!”

Logicholiday got 74% of the vote, with the remaining 26% voting for the Dark Lord Cthulhu. Cthulhu was unavailable for comment.

“I’d like to thank all of our reader and supports. Without them, I’d just be another dork with a computer and a dream. So thank you, each and every one of you,” Annabel said before falling off the stage into a row of lovely women. She enjoyed every moment of it.

Annabel Lee is a freelance journalist for the Baltimore Fake Times Journal. She is a lesbian, and quite accident prone.

No comments:

Post a Comment