Friday, June 17, 2011

2012 Campaign Slogans That Should Be


Today, we’re going for something different with Annabel Lee’s column. Instead of reporting on something or getting arrested again for something stupid, she has decided to write the Top Five Campaign Slogans for 2012 That Should Be. 


Fmr. Gov. Tim Pawlenty (R. - Minn.): Currently Running for President.
“Oh, come on guys, wake up.”
Rep. Michelle Bachmann (R.- Minn.): Currently Running for President.
“Forget Sarah Palin, I’m the only woman you need.”
Fmr. Gov. Sarah Palin (R. - Alaska.): Currently Not Running for President.
“I’m not running for President, but if ya’ll vote for me, I’ll take the job.”
Fmr. Sen. Rick Santorum (R. - Penn): Currently Running for President.
“For the love of God, don’t Google my name!”
Rep. Anthony Weiner (D. - N.Y.): Current House of Representatives Member: 
“I showed you mine, now show me yours!”
BONUS
Michelle Bachmann & Sarah Palin Ticket For President:
“We’re every man’s fantasy: Two chicks at the same time.”
Annabel Lee is a freelance journalist for the Baltimore Fake Times Journal. She is currently still too young to run for President of the United States. Sorry all those potential write-in voters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment